Archive for December, 2011
For more cool lessons and classes visit www.nycguitarschool.com …In this tutorial learn how to play Hallelujah on guitar. Leonard Cohen as covered by Jeff Buckley
more blues licks www.guitarjamz.com TONY’S www.facebook.com
- Male-To-Male 1/4 Inch Jack
- Premium Quality Abrasion Resistant High Temperature PVC Jacket For Maximum Durability
- Maximum Noise Isolation Using Shields
- Precision Formulated Materials for Maximum Signal Transfer
This Pyle premium audio cable provides a high quality connection between your amplifier,mixer,electric drum synthesizer. It is a 1/4 Inch, male-to-male, 12 ft. cable. This cable has been designed for maximum noise isolation thanks to the fabric shielding and precision formulated materials.
- The world’s first pro audio dock for iPad
- Connect microphones and instruments including guitar, studio monitors, PA speakers, headphones, and MIDI controllers
- Universal device works with virtually every audio and MIDI app in the App Store; Core MIDI compliant
The iO Dock (patent pending) is the first device that enables anyone with an iPad to create, produce, and perform music with virtually any pro audio gear or instruments. The iO Dock is a universal docking station specifically designed for the iPad, and it gives musicians, recording engineers, and music producers the connectivity they need to create and perform with iPad. Connect all your pro audio gear to virtually any app in the App Store with the iO Dock. The iO Dock is a universal docking station specifically designed for the iPad and iPad 2, and it gives musicians, recording engineers, and music producers the connectivity they need to create and perform with iPad. Connect all your pro audio gear to virtually any app in the App Store with the iO Dock. The iO Dock provides microphone and instrument users with two combination XLR and 1/4-inch inputs, each with its own gain control and switchable phantom power for condenser microphones. Guitarists and bassists will appreciate the iO Dock’s guitar-direct switch, enabling them to play, perform and record right into amplifier- and effects-modeling apps. Bands can connect outputs from their mixer and easily record their performances and rehearsals or use the iO Dock as a metronome or loop-playback device. Producers can use the iO Dock’s MIDI jacks to sequence external keyboards, samplers, drum machines and synthesizers, or perform using the iO Dock as the sound module and their favorite MIDI-compliant keyboard, drum pad or other controller. An assignable 1/4-inch footswitch input enables remote control of any app-defined function such as stop/start or record. Users can also connect the iO Dock to their Mac or PC using the USB port to send MIDI back and forth for creative, new applications of the iPad and computer used in tandem. Users can connect the iO Dock’s stereo pair of 1/4-inch main outputs to studio monitors for critical listening, or to PA systems for use in performance settings. They can monitor on headphones, and independently control the levels of the two outputs, each on its own knob. Recording musicians will appreciate the iO Dock’s direct-monitor switch, which enables them to toggle between the incoming and playback signal on their headphones. Rounding out the iO Dock’s output section is a composite video connector, enabling users to employ the iO Dock as a source for video projection behind bands on stage, or for connection to most televisions and computer monitors.
- Includes a Nady SP1 mic with mic clip, 20′ mic cable, and a tripod fixed-boom mic stand.
Microphone and stand package includes a Nady SP1 mic with mic clip, 20′ mic cable, and a tripod fixed-boom mic stand.The SP1 dynamic mic has a convenient recessed on-off switch and broad frequency response that makes it useful for back up vocals, speaking, miking guitar cabs, and even drums……
www.guitarjamz.com click here to receive a free chord and scale book, plus other exclusive lessons not on youtube!!!
- Adjustable tilting bookplate holds three 8.5 x 11-inch sheets
- Fold out extensions hold sheets securely in place
- Friction locking clutch adjusts height from 26-40″ for sitting or standing positions
- Tripod leg assembly adjusts for varying floow space availability and folds flat for storage
- Added leg braces and non-slip rubber feet for added stability
The On Stage Folding Music Stand exhibits a classic design and folds for easy storage and portability. The two section vertical shaft with friction locking clutch system and tilting bookplate makes this stand fully adjustable for sitting or standing positions. The fold out extensions can hold three 8.5 x 11-inch sheets. Stand is available in a black powder coat finish or nickel finish.
- Unique Z-frame allows for playing positions from either side and can be broken down for travel and storage
- Easy height adjustments with line-it up positions
- Center box beam provides extra reinforcement and allows for independent width adjustments
The On Stage KS7350 Stand is a muscular folding, Z-style stand. It has a mammoth 500 lb. load capacity so it will handle even the alrgest stage pianos, workstations DJ systems, even large mixing consoles. The KS7350 adjusts from 24 to 38 inches high and from 21 top 36 inches wide. Features include all welded construction and 1×2 inches tubing.
free blues lessons www.guitarjamz.com
- 32 piano style keys
- Great to learn on ideal for students and advanced players
- Deluxe padded zippered carrying case
- Starts on F below middle C
- Mouth piece extension hose included
This compact player houses innovative features such as full-function MP3 playback, looping and a unique one button Beat Cutter. But the beauty of the CDJ-200 also shines through to the outside. Our CDJ-200 has a stunning design – the unit is robust and portable. This ensures that the deck will certainly appeal to both mobile and home DJs, bars and other installations with a limited space.
The Melodica is a fascinating wind instrument, easy to learn and powerfully expressive. Played like a piano, it is so compact that you can take it with you anywhere. Producing single notes or chords, the Melodica is both a solo and orchestral instrument, blending beautifully with other instruments. Whatever the music you like-from classical to rock -the Melodica will add its own personality, a unique and captivating sound.